JiKa KeJaHaTaN DiBaLaS KeJaHaTan, MaKa iTu aDaLaH DenDaM. JiKa KeBaiKan DiBaLas KeBaiKaN, iTu aDaLaH pErKaRa BiaSa. JiKa KeBaiKaN DiBaLaS KeJaHaTaN, iTu aDaLaH ZaLiM. TaPi JiKa KeJaHaTaN DiBaLaS KeBaiKaN, iTu aDaLah MuLia & TerPuJi....

TIME~

Calendar

ToTaL PaGeviEwS

Monday 15 August 2011

DISCUSS




know, lame story. (blank speech bubbles are intended, because it's not the discussion topic that counts)
I did this mainly to practise using screentones.
And I want to make an other colored version to see, which one I like most. It's bugging me that I still have the feeling of not having my own style. I'm jumping from one to the other -.-

The "story" -.-' is real. At high school, I had a history teacher, with whom I used to debate many times. It was really great, because it always ended like this comic.
Some people really need to learn how to discuss sensibly. 

There is a quote, I really like: "The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." (Joseph Joubert)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...